DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
HR AssistantAZ - Gilbert
We are seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join the team of a Title Insurance Company in Gilbert.
Assist in the day-to-day operations of the HR Department, including staffing and onboarding tasks, posting open jobs, maintaining HRIS systems, running reports and special projects as assigned. The ideal candidate will have experience with payroll and on boarding, have the ability to work independently, and is able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment and be well organized.
- Maintain electronic employee and benefit files and keep files current.
- Generate job offer letters and initiate onboarding system set-up for all new hires.
- Provide recruiting support, including: generating job offers, assisting new hires with onboarding, process background checks and screening.
- Process new hires, status changes and terminations in Paylocity.
- Follow-up and tracking of tasks for new hires and special projects.
- Act as general help desk for all locations exercising via telephone and emails, routing questions to others or responding directly to employees when appropriate on a myriad of topics.
- Respond to employment verifications and assist with processing of unemployment claims and other inquiries.
- Completes assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data, and other information assigned.
- Post job openings on recruiting sites and company site.
- Schedule meetings and interviews as needed.
- Provide administrative support to HR team.
- Knowledge related to recruiting and general Human Resources practices.
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong knowledge of HR systems: Paylocity and/or Dayforce.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to process large volume of email correspondence.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and work with a sense of urgency.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years equivalent Human Resources experience within an office/service business environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Must successfully pass a criminal history background check
- Bachelor's Degree, specializing in Human Resources with some office/services business experience preferred
- Multi-location and multi-state HR experience strongly preferred