DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance Business Development RepresentativeTX - Fort Worth
Title Insurance Business Development Executive - Fort Worth, TX
Our client, one of the top 10 title insurance underwriters in the nation with operations in Texas is currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Title Insurance business Development Executive. Join one of the nation's fastest-growing title companies. We are looking for a title insurance business development executive with a well-established client base.
Increase your overall resale and refinance market share in Fort Worth and the surrounding markets by building strong relationships with REALTORS, mortgage brokers loan originators, banks, and credit unions.
We are looking for a team player who acts as the liaison between the inside office staff and clients in the field.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have an established book of business.
- Must be confident in making cold calls, prospecting for leads, as well as maintaining current customer's needs.
- Strong social media skills are a plus.
- Ability to develop and initiate new sales and marketing ideas.
- Ability to actively pursue office presentations with office brokers and staff
- Knowledge of the real estate business is beneficial.
- Ability to consistently increase business and revenues.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must provide own reliable transportation.
- Superior time management skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Attend outside functions both during the day and some evenings
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effectively present information one-on-one and in group settings.
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Minimum High School or equivalent (required)
- Degree in Sales and Marketing (preferred)
- 3 years of successful title insurance sales experience
- The salary is commensurate with experience and the size of the book of business.