DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Branch ManagerEscrow OfficerTX - Fort Worth
Branch Manager/Escrow Officer - Fort Worth
Our client, a top 10 national title insurance underwriter with operations in Texas is seeking a branch manager/escrow officer with a book of business.
The incumbent is accountable for the efficient operation, profitability, supervision of the branch operation, ensuring that established policy and procedures are followed. The incumbent will direct and manage escrow and administrative functions for the branch by performing the following duties personally or through the staff.
- Accountable for financial performance, customer satisfaction, and branch policies and procedures. Ensures the branch adheres to policies, objectives, and practices of the company.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with customers.
- Maintains financial records and budget.
- Responsible for establishing performance measures and enhancing productivity.
- Analyzes and evaluates business strategies in order to reach branch sales and service goals.
- Ensures the branch has the tools and personnel needed to meet goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others and may do production work when needed.
- Looking for an established branch manager/escrow officer with a book of business.
- Proficient in all aspects of title insurance and escrow branch operations.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in the title insurance industry with management experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of state requirements and regulations.
- Supervisory background or equivalent experience.
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities with ease.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as organizational skills.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
our client is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
Primary Location: Fort Worth, TX
Placement: Permanent, Direct Hire