DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Process Improvement CoordinatorCA - San Diego
Responsible for the research, development, analysis, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of software applications related to Account Openings and Loan Applications. Communicate project information to clients, project manager, or other design personnel working with the vendors. Maintain good working relationships with vendor(s), clients, and staff. Develop and maintain complete documentation. Supports team members and ensures established goals derived from the organization's strategic plans are achieved. Keeps management informed of status and significant problems. Communicates all enhancements and releases to organizational decision makers as well as end users.
- Ability to prepare reports, summaries, and documentation.
- Ability to effectively research and provide accurate estimates.
- Experience with Visio software desired
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve problems and design solutions.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Skill in using applicable software applications and PC equipment.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the research, development, analysis, testing, and implementation and ongoing maintenance of software applications related to Account Opening and Loan Applications.
- Meet with client or project manager to gain understanding of project requirements, goals, timeframes, and software purposes.
- Analyzes software project requirements. Performs necessary research. Estimates timeframes and costs and communicates them appropriately.
- Consults with Meridianlink and related vendor(s) personnel to determine interface requirements and ability to support software. Ensures software and operational performance requirements are met.
- Applies software knowledge to design and develop software application solutions. Correctly applies principles of computer science, engineering, and mathematics. Works closely with client or project manager during design phase to ensure software goals and deadlines are being met.
- Develops and directs software release/upgrade testing procedures. Analyzes results and provides solutions to solve problems. Debugs solutions as necessary.
- Writes compete and accurate documentation for software. Includes information for software users and IT maintenance personnel as well as ERM.
- Coordinates, assists, and advises in software installation as necessary. Provides ongoing support as needed.
- Follows established Company policies and procedures in all phases of software development
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and coordination with vendors, clients, project managers, and other related personnel.
- Acts as liaison and communicates project information to vendors, clients, project managers, and other design personnel as well as end users in a professional manner
- Tracks and resolves problems promptly and effectively.
- Projects and maintains the Company's professional reputation.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems and of progress in reaching established objectives.
- Provide assistance to various department personnel as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Keeps informed of new software developments and applications.
- Ensures work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Degree in Technology related field, Finance, or Business Management
- Understanding of Company operations and needs.
- Knowledge of software design principles and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of software programming languages.
- Knowledge and ability to write SIT/UAT test plans and test scripts
- Highly proficient in SIT/UAT
- Talent for facilitating UAT
- 2-4 years of related experience, including software testing and implementation.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
Able to interpret a variety of technical instructions and can deal with multiple variables.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to use advanced algebra, exponents, logarithms, linear equations, quadratic equations, mathematical induction, and binomial theorem, permutations, calculus, and/or analytic geometry.
Able to perform basic statistical calculations including frequency distributions, reliability and validity of tests, normal curve, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, chi-square application, and sampling theory, and factor analysis.
7. Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
8. Represent the Credit Union in a professional manner in all areas of staff and member relations in order to reflect a positive image of Cabrillo Credit Union. Uphold and embrace the Credit Union's core values.
- EMPOWERMENT: We nurture and empower our members and employees to achieve ambitious results.
- TEAMWORK: We are a vibrant team of inspired people who make big things happen.
- HONESTY: We always operate with integrity.
- SERVICE: We serve our members with a passion
- COOPERATIVE: We find meaningful ways to give back to the community that we support