DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Loan ProcessorOR - Remote
JobTracks is looking for a Loan or Mortgage Processor to fill a Mortgage Banking opening at a Mortgage company located in Remote. The ideal Mortgage ProcessorCandidate should be able to have the following Mortgage Industry Skills:
Requirements of the Mortgage Processor Job:
- Input conventional loan applications on the appropriate origination system and order all necessary documents to start processing and satisfy compliance requirements.
- Update appropriate systems as loan information and documents are received from members.
- In the case of our client's applications the following steps may need to be executed:
- Download/upload the application
- Seek and obtain from Members the application and appraisal fees
- Order GSE or other third-party underwriting results and Credit Report
- Include in files any documentation obtained from the members or through the system
- Distribute files to other processors and assist them regarding follow up and further investigation.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining assigned general ledger accounts
- Setting up and fund loans on applicable host systems upon receipt of closing documents from members, branches or attorneys depending upon the product requested by the member when needed.
- Call members to follow-up for missing documents including but not limited to insurance and verification of income and assets or 'gift funds.'
Salary and Benefits of the Mortgage Processor position:
- Salary $45,000 - 65,000 Depending on Experience
- Partial Remote and Possible Full Remote Opportunity
- Full Time position minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Company benefits potentially available
- Associates Degree preferred along with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a real estate related position or field.
- Experience in data entry is a must and the incumbent must be computer literate, have aptitude for figures and be comfortable in discussing calculations and ratios.
- He/She must have the ability to ensure a high quality of work product. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- A working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is necessary.