DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Curative ManagerCA - Westlake Village
Title Curative Manager - REMOTE POSITION
Our client, the national lender services division of a national title insurance underwriter is seeking a highly experienced Title Curative Manager to work Remote. You will work with national lenders in the curative process of residential title transactions. This is a great opportunity to secure a position with a dynamic and growing company.
- Managing a Title Curative Group
- Measuring the performance of your title curative staff
- Maintaining SLA's for title curative turn-times
- Handling escalated Title Matters that you can personally Review and Clear in order to help our customers facilitate a timely closing.
- Abstracting docs to ensure they are correct for recording and insurability.
- Supervision of all document recordings and relationships with recording vendors.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client communications and inquiries regarding curative.
- Execute title determinations and work with management and underwriters to resolve curative matters on behalf of the client.
- Client relations skills and ability to serve as a primary point of contact
- Ability to manage a team and diplomatically resolve issues
- Dedicated self-starter, requiring little direction to perform daily duties
- Strong organization skills and attention for details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and conform to shifting priorities
- Strong Title Curative background and prior management experience with a multi-state title company or title agency.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a title curative unit.
- Knowledge of title examinations and general underwriting practices is a plus.
- Title Curative experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time, Fully remote (anywhere in the U.S.), Full benefits