DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Closing ManagerCA - Westlake Village
National Closing Manager - REMOTE POSITION
Our client, the national lender services division of a national title insurance underwriter is seeking a highly experienced Closing Manager to work Remote. You will work with national lenders in the processing and closing of residential transactions. This is a great opportunity to secure a position with a dynamic and growing company.
A closing manager is responsible for managing a team of closers, workflow processes, and client relations. Characteristics of a successful closing supervisor include strong leadership skills; an ability to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals; strong team management skills; knowledge of title and closing settlement services; able to manage by reports; utilize data to drive decision making; strong communication skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time A closing supervisor is also responsible for providing support and direction to his/her closing staff including employee development and training.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Client communication.
- Report analysis and review.
- Staff management.
- Pipeline management.
- Metric management.
- Training and employee development.
- Staffing analysis and recommendation.
- Working knowledge of nationwide title clearance and closing services.
- Experience managing a team of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Proven ability to problem solve in pressure situations.