DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance RecorderPA - Trevose
Video Interviews offered!
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Can be remote for 2 days per week. Prefer working in office 5 days per week.
Recorders are responsible for final review and timely recording of all title documents submitted for recording with the County Recorder's Office.
- Proofread all documents submitted for recording for accuracy, completeness, compliance with technical and legal requirements; accept or reject documents accordingly
- Respond to inquiries about pending recordings
- Follow guidelines contained in technical memos, title policies, recording practices and other information affecting title commitments
- Perform other duties as required or requested by supervisor
- May deliver documents to court houses
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and title/escrow related software
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills