DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow CloserFL - StPetersburg
Our client, a regional title agency with offices across the state, is looking for an experienced escrow closer for their Tampa office. As an Escrow Officer, you will be an integral part of our team. This position requires an energetic and customer service driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in reviewing preliminary title reports, payoffs, clearing title requirement and preparing CD settlement statements. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and that our business processes are the best in the industry.
Other duties include; but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 Years of recent experience as an Escrow Officer at a title company.
- Ability to complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Ability to spot potential closing issues and resolve timely and professionally.
- Ability to think through processes and make suggestions that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to work in a demanding fast-paced, team-oriented setting.
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written form.
- Strong customer service abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Qualia is a plus.
- Multi-lingual - preferred.
If you are anenthusiastic, ambitious and decisiveteam player with an eagerness to learn,a fiery determination to succeedand a burning desire to provide award-winning customer service, please apply today!!
- Possess a positive and professional attitude and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure and be a team player.
- Possess excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interact well with co-workers.