DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantCA - Santa Barbara
Established company is looking to add an Escrow Assistant to the team. The ideal Escrow Assistant will have at least 2 years of lead experience and preferably be a notary.
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Notary a plus.
- 2 years as a lead assistant or equivalent experience.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.
- Proficiency with Escrow-specific software a plus
- Provide support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Open orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
- Escrow Assistant will prepare documents for closing, handle disbursement ,and handle follow-up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions.
- Escrow Assistant will interpret earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required for transactions.