DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Branch ManagerTX - Austin
Branch Manager - Austin
Our client, a leading multi-state title company with operations in Texas is currently seeking a Branch Manager for its Title operations. This position is responsible for activities of the branch to ensure operations are efficient, complete with a high level of customer service, and are compliant with company policy and procedure.
Our client prides themselves on their culture and their ability to make their company a place that employees enjoy coming to each day. They believe that hard work is important, but we also believe life balance is essential. They encourage and support their employees in becoming their best, both personally and professionally. Everything they produce is the result of the talent and hard work of their team members.
The company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- Company provided life insurance policy
- 401(k) plan and match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Charitable activities and more
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly manage branch employees
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure
- Maintain on-going knowledge of title, escrow and closing practices and regulations; keep abreast of all changes to these regulations
- Verify the work and behavior of those in the branch is in keeping with company standards
- Manage branch to ensure an amicable, professional and efficient work environment
- Cross-train branch employees
- Maintain accurate records of branch productivity
- Ensure a balance between productivity goals and quality of service/
- Delegate appropriately
- Set goals for branch employees
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years escrow and closing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of title, escrow, and closing practices in Texas
- Experience providing quality customer service; excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Strong time management and organizational skills; capable of multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to maintain professionalism, integrity, and polite demeanor in all work-related activities; polished and tactful
- Can readily adapt in a faced paced, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of Softpro Select preferred. Experience with title and escrow software preferred.
- We are looking for someone who has a history of longevity at previous employers.
- Experience working at a builder title company preferred.
Employment decisions are based on personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.