DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Human Resources ManagerCA - San Diego
Job Description and Requirements
The Human Resources Recruiter will post, source, and interview job applicants. Based on applicant skills, position qualifications, and requirements will hire qualified candidates and/or make hiring recommendations to management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with community organizations and employment agencies to develop and strengthen recruitment efforts.
- Maintain a strong rapport with credit union (CU) departments and managers.
- Provide exceptional internal HR service to employees, CU members and non-members.
- Conduct all duties in a manner intended to enhance the image and growth of the credit union.
- Soft skills should include a positive attitude, team approach, initiative, accountability and a desire for process improvement.
- Supports with New Employee Orientations, and assist other trainers in the administration of various training programs.
- May be responsible for additional areas including: payroll, compensation, employee relations, employee files, recruiting, on-boarding and/or other HR areas to be assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two years of Human Resources experience, preferably in recruitment processes.
- Knowledge of multiple Human Resources disciplines to include best recruitment practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of HRIS Systems (Workday preferred)
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude, professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Teamwork and dedication to building strong relationships with co-workers is required.