DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
ReceptionistAZ - Tucson
Valid Through: 9/2/2020
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 1-2 Years experience as a Receptionist
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should have strong administrative, clerical, and data entry experience support to our team.
- Considerable ability to perform tasks relating to administrative duties with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload, and maintain an accurate database.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person, and by telephone.
- Completion of high school education or three years of clerical experience
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure, and written communication skills. Capability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers, and a diverse range of internal organizations.
Benefits of the Receptionist
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
- Providing top-notch customer service and maintain positive relationships with Attorneys, Paralegals, Agents, Lenders, and Owners
- Develop an understanding of various forms utilized in a branch office.
- Maintain policy files, both retrieving and filing documents as instructed.
- Workflow Administration: Maintain information of Vendors while producing reports as needed
- Processing/Data Entry
- Communicate regularly with the Vendor Operations Officer regarding work volumes, customer issues and obstacles impacting production and quality.
- Special projects assigned by the Vendor Operations Officer.