DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Administrative Assistant with NotaryWA - Spokane
We are looking for a critical thinking Licensed Notary and Administrative Assistant for a Title Company in Spokane.
Escrow or Title Insurance experience is a huge plus, but not required. We are looking for candidates to process signings for loan documents when people are buying real property, as well as great customer service and communication skills. This company promotes growth, and there is room for advancement into an exciting Escrow career.
You are responsible for various duties that help support and ensure that the signings operate in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be engaging, professional, and must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Job duties will entail:
- Greeting customers who are purchasing or selling real property (while wearing a mask).
- Talking them through their loan docs and explaining what they're signing.
- The job also has the potential to move into MANY MORE duties for the right person that would include title clearing, reception, and other Administrative duties.
- You must have the ability to navigate questions about loan docs, so a general understanding on the industry would be great, however, we're willing to train the right person.
- Notary License
- Minimum one (1) years of previous experience as a Receptionist; experience in the Escrow or Real Estate industry is preferred, but not required
- Must be tech savvy
- Ability to work with multiple monitors
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency