DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Call Center Representative- BiggsCA - Biggs
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Are you interested in applying your sales & customer service skills to further your career? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded? Then join us as a Call Center Representative.
- Assist members and potential members with telephone and correspondence fostering a one call resolution environment.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Open new accounts in a back-up capacity.
- Contact and continue dialogue with new members whose accounts were recently opened.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a financial institution or related experience.
- Prior contact center experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual Spanish required.