DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Residential Real Estate AttorneyIL - Chicago
High Volume Real Estate Law Firm is currently looking for a full time real estate attorney to represent buyers and sellers of residential transactions. We are looking for someone that has at least 1-5 years experience in residential closings. The ideal attorney would be someone that loves working in real estate. We are a busy office and sometimes a high stress, pressure environment so you need to really enjoy working in this practice area. You also need to work well on a team and understand all aspects of a transaction so that you can not only respect but also be available to assist any of the paralegal staff.
This position is an excellent opportunity for growth for new or established attorneys. You will need to be willing to work hard and be available for buyers and/or our realtor/lender partners but in doing so, you will also have the ability to grow with the full support and resources of our firm. We have 2 offices in the Chicago area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with lenders, brokers, borrowers to facilitate the transaction.
- Title searches and review as well as collaborate with title insurance agencies to resolve any title issues.
- Review surveys and prepare necessary agreements, if any.
- Assist with all phases of the closing itself.
- 2-3 years of residential real estate experience
- Illinois License
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment