DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance President and Operations Manager - RemotePA - Philadelphia
JobTracks is looking for a Title Insurance President and Operations Manager to fill a Title Insurance opening at a growing company strategically positioned to leverage their other business offerings to rapidly grow their business. The ideal President and Operations Manager Candidate should be able to have the following Escrow and Title Insurance Skills:
Areas of oversight of the Remote Title Insurance President and Operations Manager Job:
Accounting: Operations budget, daily accounts payable/receivable, collections, payroll, banking reconciliations and wire transfers.
Customer Service: Continuous development of programs to better understand and service the needs of our customer base. Areas of concentration include community seminars, response mailings, evaluations and internet accessibility.
Escrow Service: Administration of the escrow closings/procedures for various types of transactions.
Human Resources/Personnel: Advertisement, screening, selection, training, reviews, insurance and claims.
Operations/Title Plant/Quality Control/Underwriting: Oversee staff in all areas of production, title plant maintenance and development to ensure appropriate turn-around time as well as a profitable product. Development of new products to meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers and the marketplace.
Sales/Marketing: Responsible for managing sales and marketing for the Metropolitan area.
Salary and Benefits of the Remote Title Insurance President and Operations Manager position:
- Salary $150,000- 250,000/yr. Depending on Experience
- Bonus based on achieving growth objectives
- Partial Remote and Possible Full Remote Opportunity
- Full Time position minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Company benefits potentially available
- Minimum of 7 years related or equivalent management experience.
- Ability to empower and develop a team; exhibits openness to others' views and collaborative approach to resolving issues across departments and functions. Contributes to building a positive team spirit to build morale. Inspires and motivates others to perform.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Communicates clear and specific expectations. Ability to set direction and inspire.
- Ability to appropriately respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results in line with corporate values and culture.
- Critical thinking skills. Ability to define complex problems and draw valid conclusions through research; collecting data and facts.