DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Underwriting Support SpecialistCO - Denver
UNDERWRITER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Our client, a regional underwriter headquartered in Denver, Colorado seeks an underwriter support specialist/claims specialist to support their multi-state, multi-location title and underwriter operations.
With more than 50 years of experience serving Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, and North Dakota in real property transactions, our client is uniquely suited to provide title insurance information and underwriting services to its members and to consumers. They issue tens of thousands of insurance policies and commitments yearly, at competitive prices.
They have developed a reputation for best-in-class service, outstanding underwriting support, and strong agent training. Today, they remain committed to these fundamentals while looking for the next sales and operations leader to guide the future of the company. This exciting new opportunity will ensure the continued growth and success of our client while ultimately providing the best in title insurance for consumers.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to support their growing regional title insurance underwriter operations. Must have a strong understanding in a practical way of the title insurance underwriter/title agency business including title examination, title production, and title search. Must also be willing to stand apart from the crowd and continue in the development of a unique vision and strategy for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Underwriting support for agents and title department
- Communicate with agents for support and assistance regarding title problems, technology training, and risk identification
- Administrative tasks including filing and planning
- Attend and participate in various meetings, conferences, and other events as needed
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of title production, search and examination
- Ability to research and analyze issues and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, both in person and by phone, web meeting.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with agents and co-workers.
- Ability to deal effectively with employees, management, and agents on a one-to-one and group basis.
- Desire and ability to develop and grow the company's search and exam services
- Title industry experience
- Title Search and exam experience
- Skilled with Microsoft applications; title software;
- Comfortable with using new technology and tools
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position.