DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantNV - Las Vegas
Valid Through: 7/30/2021
We are looking for an Experienced Escrow Assistant to join the team of a busy Title Insurance company. You would be supporting the Ops Manager and Division President.
The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished, and savvy.
As an Escrow Assistant you will be responsible for assisting with the following, including, but not limited to:
- Performing Officer's duties on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller, assisting lenders with their funding and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team, and managing all aspects of the transaction
- Performing customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process
You must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through and have the ability to follow departmental procedures. You must have the ability to effectively present information, in face to face and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience
- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead Assistant or equivalent experience in an escrow background
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Notary preferred
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling, and proofreading