DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance Business Development RepresentativeIL - Oakbrook
Valid Through: 1/23/2021
Our client is currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Title Insurance Sales Representative. Join one of the nation's top 5 underwriters. We are looking for a title insurance business development representative with a well-established client base.
Increase your overall resale and refinance market share in Chicago, and surrounding markets by building strong relationships with Attorneys.
We are looking for a team player who acts as the liaison between the inside office staff and clients in the field.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be confident in making cold calls, prospecting for leads, as well as maintaining current customer's needs.
- Strong social media skills are a plus.
- Ability to develop and initiate new sales and marketing ideas.
- Ability to actively pursue office presentations with attorneys and staff
- Knowledge of the real estate business is beneficial.
- Ability to consistently increase business and revenues.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must provide own reliable transportation.
- Superior time management skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Attend outside functions both during the day and some evenings
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effectively present information one-on-one and in group settings.
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Minimum High School or equivalent (required)
- Degree in Sales and Marketing (preferred)
- 1-2 years of successful title sales experience.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and established book of business.
- Must have a book of business in Will County, N. Shore, Northbrook or Glenview.