DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
NextGen AnalystCA - Victorville
This position is under the direct supervision of the Director of IT. Employee will assist with all facets of the electronic health records and electronic practice management systems. Responsible for maintaining good working relationships with all departments, identifying and analyzing software needs, training personnel, and resolving software related issues.
The following job specifics are listed in reference to duties assigned by the Director of IT:
1. Develop an expert knowledge of NextGen applications, including electronic health records, electronic practice management, and image control system.
2. Develop an expert knowledge of equipment and devices integrated with NextGen.
3. Develop an expert knowledge of all interfaces relating to NextGen.
4. Develop an expert knowledge of all NextGen utilities, including Rosetta, NextGen Communication Services, Offline document processor, and the NextGen Fax Service Manager.
5. Assist with all aspects of upgrades, updates, interfaces, table building, and maintenance directly relating to NextGen.
6. Provide application/system user support.
7. Support and resolve requests as assigned.
8. Develop and coordinate training for staff as needed.
9. Assist in developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining the NextGen applications.
10. Maintain an effective working relationship with user community, Manager, and other MIS staff members.
11. Present and maintain a professional image of the Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group IT
12. Other duties as assigned.