DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Closing CoordinatorIL - Chicago
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are searching for an experienced Closing Processor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare closing statements and preliminary and final CD's
- Closing and fundingexperience a +
- Review and understand real estate conveyance documents.
- Review title insurance commitments and related documents.
- Collaborate with lenders, real estate agents, lawyers and other company closers and title examiners on transactional and title issues encountered on specific transactions.
- Display excellent customer service skills to build strong relationships with local lenders, real estate agents and other customers to the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A minimum of 2-3 years of real estate transactional experience with direct customer contact.
- The ability to proactively address and resolve issues heading into a real estate closing.
- A good understanding of real estate closing procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and accountability, and an ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSING
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Real Estate experience strongly preferred.
- Loan Closing: 3years
- Real Estate: 3years