DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
National Escrow Officer Remote -Video InterviewTX - Dallas
National Escrow Officer - REMOTE POSITION
Our client, the national lender services division of a national title insurance underwriter is seeking 5 highly experienced Escrow Officers. You will work with national lenders in the processing and closing of residential transactions. This is a great opportunity to secure a position with a dynamic and growing company.
As an Escrow Officer, you will be involved in aspects of the closing process for residential mortgages. Your specific duties will include:
1. Review and preparing estimated closing disclosures (CDs)
2. Preparing files for signing and monitoring the closing
3. Responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries
4. Ensuring that all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, and reviewing information for completeness and compliance
5. Ensuring that title issues are resolved and files are properly balanced prior to closing
6. Preparing and submitting closed loan package and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package to the appropriate internal department
7. Preparing Consumer Disclosures (CD), developing fee sheets, approving fees on the CD and other required miscellaneous documents
Specific qualifications for the National Escrow Officer Remote position include:
1. Minimum of 3 years' experience processing escrow files
2. Experience with preparing/producing CDs and balancing residential and refinance transaction
3. Extreme attention to detail and ability to respond to a high volume of e-mails
4. Experience closing transactions nationally and working with national lenders in multiple States.
5. Ability to work independently, and in a remote environment.
The compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. Your benefits will include medical coverage, Dental, Vision.