DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Loan ProcessorCA - Laguna Niguel
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or CoronaVirus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to fill an opening with our client in the mortgage industry. The ideal candidates should have strong experience in Mortgages.
What you will be doing:
- Input conventional loan applications on the appropriate origination system and order all necessary documents to start processing and satisfy compliance requirements.
- Update appropriate systems as loan information and documents are received from members.
- In the case of our client's applications the following steps may need to be executed:
- Download/upload the application
- Seek and obtain from Members the application and appraisal fees
- Order GSE or other third-party underwriting results and Credit Report
- Include in files any documentation obtained from the members or through the system
- Distribute files to other processors and assist them regarding follow up and further investigation.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining assigned general ledger accounts
- Setting up and fund loans on applicable host systems upon receipt of closing documents from members, branches or attorneys depending upon the product requested by the member when needed.
- Call members to follow-up for missing documents including but not limited to insurance and verification of income and assets or 'gift funds.'
- Associates Degree preferred along with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a real estate related position or field.
- Experience in data entry is a must and the incumbent must be computer literate, have aptitude for figures and be comfortable in discussing calculations and ratios.
- He/She must have the ability to ensure a high quality of work product. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- A working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is necessary.
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks