DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title ProcessorFL - Tampa
Our client, a regional title agency in Florida iscurrently seeking an experiencedProcessor/Jr. Processor. Our client is a full-service title and settlement company serving real estate companies and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
The Title Processor is responsible for:
- Title processing, complying with title insurance requirements and clearing title exceptions.
- An understanding of lenders' title requests and documents.
- An understanding of title standards and a basic understanding of title clearance.
- Possessing the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to process a file from contract to close.
- Comprehensive understanding of payoff, per diems, tax prorations, interest and HOA's, etc.
- Working closely with realtors, mortgage lenders/brokers, builders, buyers/sellers.
- Receive and review residential & commercial real estate contracts & documents.
- Ordering payoff statements, homeowner's association estoppel letters, surveys.
- Working closely with closing teams to ensure client satisfaction and on-time closing demands.
- We are looking for an experienced, energetic, detail orientated and self-motivated person with strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills, and a desire to find solutions to help customers have a positive experience. We are looking for someone who is a team-player with a strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and busy work environment and communicate in a professional and courteous manner, both in writing and verbally. Customer service is a priority.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
- Establish a professional working rapport with our clients and any new relationships that are established.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Insurance
- 30-day Probationary Period
- A high school diploma or equivalent experience is required
- Strong software skills & MS Office proficiency is required.
- Florida Notary Commission is preferred and will be required after the probationary period, if not already appointed.
- One to three years of real estate industry experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of the title insurance industry is required.
- Experience in post-closing activities is a plus.
- Experience with Qualia software a plus but not required.