DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow ReceptionistCA - San Jose
We are looking for a Receptionist with some escrow or real estate experience to join the team of a very busy Escrow company in San Jose. Escrow or Title Insurance experience is a huge plus, but not required. We are looking for candidates with experience answering multiple phone lines, able to handle heavy call volume daily, previous reception experience as well as great customer service and communication skills.
As a Receptionist, you are the "Welcoming Committee of the office! You are responsible for various duties that help support and ensure that the Office operates in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be polished, professional, and have excellent phone etiquette.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Distributes and collects incoming mail. Collects and processes outgoing mail. Responsibilities include determining, affixing, and recording postage on registered mail and packages. Also checking in and log all UPS & FEDEX packages.
- Greet and assist guests in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain supply room: Maintain supply inventory, order supplies, check-in supplies when received from vendor, follow-up on problems with supply vendors and provide supplies to staff on request.
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values.
- Minimum one (1) years of previous experience as a Receptionist; experience in the Escrow or Real Estate industry is preferred, but not required
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency