DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Vice President of Sales OperationsCO - Denver
Vice President of Sales & Operations
Our client, a regional underwriter headquartered in Denver, Colorado seeks a Vice President to lead their multi-state, multi-location underwriter sales and operations.
With more than 50 years of experience serving Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, and North Dakota in real property transactions, our client is uniquely suited to provide title insurance information to its members and to consumers. They issue tens of thousands of insurance policies and commitments yearly, at competitive prices.
They have developed a reputation for best-in-class service, outstanding underwriting support, and strong agent training. Today, they remain committed to these fundamentals while looking for the next sales and operations leader to guide the future of the company. This exciting new opportunity will ensure the continued growth and success of our client while ultimately providing the best in title insurance for consumers.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking individual to assume an evolving role with the company. Must have a strong understanding in a practical way of the title insurance underwriter/title agency business including sales and operations (title and escrow). Must also be willing to stand apart from the crowd and continue in the development of a unique vision and strategy for the company. This position reports directly to the President
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience working in the title industry (title, escrow or sales)
- B2B sales results in title or related field
- Licensed Colorado or Utah Producer
- Licensed Real Estate Attorney with extensive experience in the title industry
- Prior title agency operational experience an asset
- Experience with title production software an asset
- Success with B2B & SaaS sales highly preferred
- Master's of business administration preferred
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with board members, executives, and frontline employees.
- Strong public presence and professional image
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Flexible to work long hours as required
- Innovative, with a vision of the future of the company that they can plan, strategize and execute.
- Financial and operational knowledge, as well as knowledge of regulations, policy and procedures that affect the company.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire people to action through their influence.