DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantTX - Austin
We are currently looking for an Escrow Assistant with industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join the team of a Title Company in Austin.
You must be able to work independently with the closing process from start to finish.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Assisting the Escrow Officer with all related duties.
- Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares HUD by utilizing lender instructions; Closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Customer service-oriented and professional. Proven tenure preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software.
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly in fast-paced and high volume situations
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery of and focus on customer service to drive value #Indhp