POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Processor - Video InterviewFL - Orlando
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks. We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 2 Years experience as a Title Processor/Escrow Assistant.
We are currently seeking an experienced Title Processor to fill an opening with our client in the title industry.
Help the closer in following duties
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Confirming transaction proration figures
- Obtaining appropriate lien payoff information
- Disbursement of money
- Recording documents
- Following written escrow instructions provided by the parties
- Post-closing follow-up for recorded documents and any hold back funds that need to be disbursed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working as a Title Processor/Escrow Assistant
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple actions at once;
- Flexibility to re-prioritize based on direction of management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required Self-motivated to work in a fast paced
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
- As the Processor, you would be responsible for all aspects of the processor, mostly residential, but some commercial transactions to include preparation of settlement statements and disbursement of money and documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- You will need to provide a high level of customer service throughout the transaction. Providing monthly closing reports and trial balance information in accordance with established policies and procedures.