POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Escrow Assistant - Video InterviewCA - Mountain View
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 1-3 Years experience as a Escrow Assistant.
We are currently seeking an experienced Escrow Assistant to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should be computer savvy.
- Must be professional, do well with "fast pace, and very accurate. The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy. Some of the basic responsibilities:
- The assistant is required to assist the Escrow Officers and Assistants on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller.
- Must be able to assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions.
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- This position is the back up to the officer, and manages all aspects as well of the transaction. Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Absolutely Must be computer savvy*** MUST HAVE ESCROW/ESCROW
- ASSISTANT/ESCROW OFFICER EXPERIENCE (1-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)*** Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required. Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to detail. Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.
Benefits of the Escrow Assistant
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks