POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Processor and Receptionist - Video InterviewCA - Burbank
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or CoronaVirus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in real estate valuation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Title Insurance Processor and Receptionist to fill an opening with our client in the title industry.
As a Title Processor, you will work to purchase and refinance real estate transactions.
Experience is required. Candidates should have a professional appearance and demeanor, customer service skills, familiar with Windows and email usage, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organize yourself and your workflow so as to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Duties will include:
- preparation of Closing Disclosure and/or HUD1 settlement
- reviewing all documents related to the closing process, including lender closing instructions and conveyancing
- processing documents for recording
- reviewing title commitments
- familiar with MI tax and municipal liens
- communication with lenders, banks, and legal offices.
- answering multiple phone lines, able to handle heavy call volume daily, previous reception experience as well as great customer service and communication skills
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks