POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Reader - Video InterviewNY - New York City
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks. We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Minimum 2 Years experience in Title Reader Clearance Officer.
We are currently seeking an experienced Title Reader Clearance Officer to fill an opening with our client in the title industry. The ideal candidates should have extensive experience in the title insurance industry.
- Familiar with all aspects of commercial title, including all necessary corporate or UCC searches as required by the lender, endorsing large tract surveys, preparing pro-forma loan policies, and attending commercial closings.
- Maintain clear channels of communication with clients, attorneys, and settlement departments to clear any issues and expedite closings.
- Order cover records for closed files, typed final owner's and loan policies, and contacted lien release departments when paid mortgages remained open in the county.
- Assist in preparation of settlement closing packages, 2010 HUD statements, deeds, and conducted closings.
- Make risk assessments as to the insurability of title through consultation with underwriting counsel.
- Reviewing title abstracts and municipality searches and raise title exception for all types of real properties
- Survey Reading
- Able to clear title exceptions
- Type all commitments for both residential and commercial refinance or purchase orders based upon the careful review of all county documents and title related searches.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident, hardworking and professional
- Ability to use office technology, major computer software, outlook, title software and NYC Acris system
- Highly motivated and energetic and detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills and able to handle large volumes of files
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Good business sense and judgment and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills and proven ability to proactively address and resolve issues and successfully complete transactions.
- Assist in managing Title claims, Curative and Review Legal Assistants
Benefits of the Title Insurance Reader
- Salary & sign on bonus
- Relocation compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks