POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Escrow AssistantCA - Glendale
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Escrow Assistant to work in a busy refi unit in Glendale. We are hoping to hire immediately. Must be professional, do well with "fast pace , and very accurate. The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy.
Some of the basic responsibilities:
- The assistant is required to assist the Escrow Officers and Assistants on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller.
- Must be able to assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions.
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- This position is the back up to the officer, and manages all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Absolutely Must be computer savvy***
- MUST HAVE ESCROW/ESCROW ASSISTANT/ESCROW OFFICER EXPERIENCE (1-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)***
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.