POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Closing Coordinator - Video InterviewNY - New York
We are seeking to hire a dynamic, self-starter who would like to join our Settlement/Processing Team and deliver truly exceptional service and commitment to our customers. If you are passionate about the process of helping turn houses into homes and experienced in coordinating with lenders, real estate agents and customers to facilitate the process of purchasing or refinancing a home, this position is for you.
The primary duty of a Closing Coordinator is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table. After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing. They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
Communicate with the Buyers, Sellers, Realtors and Lender throughout the closing process.
Coordinate the scheduling of the Closing with all parties.
Obtain all items necessary to meet the requirements of the Title Commitment, Municipality and Lender.
Accurately prepare the Settlement Statement in accordance with the Lenders closing instructions, Municipal Letters and Invoices provided.
Print and prepare all documents needed for closing.
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year)
- Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- High customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic
- 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is required