POINT > CLICK > HIRE
LoanEscrow CloserFL - Lakeland
Prepares approved loans for closing; facilitates communication with various parties to schedule and complete loan closings for Conventional and USDA loans, ensuring compliance to all regulatory, investor, and company guidelines; reviews accuracy of documents and data to assure loans are properly recorded and serviced.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Coordinates loan settlement by informing all respective parties of necessary legal documents and oversees proper disbursement of funds. Ensures all conditions of a loan commitment have been satisfied. Calculates and enters all figures into the system; checks the accuracy of appraisal, commitment, insurance, and escrow data.
2. Ensure that all loans have been reviewed for adherence to compliance guidelines for TRID, HPML and HOEPA and submission to PredProtect, APRWIN and FFIEC site with verification of data and satisfaction of all discrepancies.
3. Reviews title commitments and all forms of title work for accuracy of names, legal descriptions, liens, easements, restrictions, taxes and possible property flipping.
4. Reviews all legal/company/agency documents to ensure proper authorization is secured for real estate transactions.
5. Communicates with all necessary parties to facilitate timely and accurate closings, ensuring closing within commitment and purchase contract deadlines.
6. Prepares and delivers closing disclosure and prepares loan documents in adherence to applicable secondary market and government standards and that all loans have met RESPA and TILA (including MDIA) guidelines.
7. Ensures the accuracy of executed closing documents prior to recording.
8. Prepares accurate disbursement and loan set up forms. Follow up with timely receipt of closing packages, reviewing closing documents upon receipt from the closing agent. Follow up for completion of any errors or discrepancies, putting documents in order and forwarding file to loan servicing within 10 days of closing.
9. Maintains familiarity with loan rates, products and procedures to comply with federal regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must have knowledge of mortgage documentation. Basic PC knowledge, calculator and 10-key adding machine skills required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with three-years mortgage lending experience in Conventional and FHA loans and with three-years loan-closing experience in Conventional and FHA loans.