POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Clearance OfficerNY - New York
We are looking for an Experienced Title Insurance Clearance Officer to work for a Title Company in NYC. We are looking to hire a dynamic, self-starter who would like to join the team and deliver truly exceptional service and commitment to their customers.
Some of the basics:
- Review the title report presented by the abstractor
- Analyze the report to determine whether there are issues to be resolved prior to insuring title. For example, a title abstract might reveal that the owner of the property took ownership due to foreclosure. Will have to confirm that the foreclosure proceeding was handled properly in order to issue clear title.
- Directly work through the resolution of identified issues and follow through to completion.
- Must meet certain criteria established by the Insurance Underwriter when resolving any identified issues.
- Status Report will be marked and a determination is made that the title report is clear to close from a title prospective.
- Forward the title commitment and closing protection letter to lender.
- Forward the title report to the processor for preparation of closing package.
- Review the documents (i.e. deed, title insurance commitment, any affidavits (prepared by the processor to ensure accuracy of title report to convey and insure title.
- Clear title.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic
- 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is required