POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Assistant - Wire and Funding DepartmentPA - Trevose
Video Interviews offered!
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are seeking an experienced Title Funder to join a well-established and growing Title Company located in Trevose, PA.
The Funder is responsible to effectively balance and fund the closed escrow transaction for insuring title insurance. This position requires extreme independent judgment and the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle the balancing and funding of the files in order to finalize the escrow process.
- Pre-Balance the file to the incoming funds;
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected, all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are collected, and acknowledgements and legal descriptions are correct;
- Correct all taxes due, HOA dues, and any delinquencies and/or principal and interest;
- Ensure all payoffs have been collected, mailed, delivered or wired according to instructions;
- Verify against the HUD statement that all disbursements have been paid correctly;
- Receipt in funds via check or wire;
- Set up and or approve outgoing wire transfers;
- Insure all payees on checks are correct;
- Assist customers and clients with funding related questions;
- Correspond with lenders, builders, real estate agents and attorneys as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field.
- Experience working in Escrow.
- Good client relations and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written.