POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Call Center SpecialistCA - Modesto
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service or Banking Professional to join a well-established credit union located in Modesto in the role of a Contact Center Specialist (Call Center). If you are a person who has passion for delivering professional, exceptional service to our members, we invite you to apply. Successful candidates must have excellent listening skills, professional verbal and written communication skills, passionate about providing excellent member service, enjoys working in a fast pace environment providing solutions, products and services to meet our member's needs.
- Answer incoming calls and take appropriate action for each call professionally and accurately.
- Perform basic account maintenance activities. Perform duties and responsibilities with members' satisfaction as number one priority while following department and credit union policy.
- Engage in active listening, identify members' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions. Escalate unresolved problems; ensuring that member feels supported and valued. Follow up on complaint/question status, ensure resolution.
- Assist members with any online or mobile banking questions, and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed personal goals and contact center metrics while providing excellent consistent member service.
- Make recommendations for products or services that may better suit member's needs.
- Adhere to credit union and department policies and procedures. Stay updated on product and company policy changes.
- Collaborate with contact center team members, branch staff, and other departments to ensure overall member satisfaction. Build professional and teamwork relationships with contact center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Exceptional member service, active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintaining a professional attitude in challenging situations.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Min. 2 year experience in financial institution or min. 2 year experience in contact center environment.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications. Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Good data entry/keyboard skills – must type a minimum of 50 wpm. A typing test will be administered at the interview.
- Bilingual English – Spanish Fluency preferred.
- High School or equivalent experience.