POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title ExaminerTX - Frisco
Our client, a national title insurance underwriter, is looking for a talented, detail-oriented Title Examiner for their Frisco, Texas office. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work independently. They will also possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to shift priorities easily. They will utilize their senior title examination knowledge to search public records and examine documents relating to complex property titles.
A Title Examiner will prepare final products of any range and/or complexity level using advanced knowledge of legal descriptions, real property laws and our clients policies while meeting our client's quality and service requirements.
- Search computerized and manual title information property records and determine instruments filed in public records affecting land.
- Map legal descriptions to obtain search parameters.
- Determine and ensure that property has been researched properly and that information relating to parties involved and taxes are accurate.
- Ensure that base title information is within our client's guidelines.
- Examine all documents in the chain of title for validity including multiple and complex court cases utilizing advanced knowledge on legal descriptions, real property laws, and our client's policies.
- Prepare final product utilizing internal programs, or may prepare worksheets from which final product will be prepared.
- Progressively advance examination knowledge and experience by supporting increasingly complex title transactions, commercial transactions, and projects.
- Participate in quality assurance review of examined products prior to delivery to the customer.
- Education:High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience:Must have at least 1 year of prior Title Examiner or Landman experience.
We offer a competitive salary commiserate with experience and excellent benefits package.