POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Real Estate Originations Transaction CoordinatorCA - San Diego
- Documents and orders initial paperwork from escrow and title.
- Monitors receipt and updates Mortgage Cadence with new information.
- Ensures all the mandatory disclosures are completed according to regulations and sent to the client as per the system acknowledges.
- Assists and supports Purchase team with administrative tasks as needed, including: uploads documents into Mortgage Cadence and Imagility Folder, makes follow-up calls to members, branches, and departments; monitors, and orders flood certs.
- Answers department phone line and transfers calls to the appropriate personnel, taking the lead on assisting members when applicable. Performs back-up for the Real Estate Transaction Coordinator as needed.
- Minimum One year of real estate experience in closing, servicing, or related function
- Minimum two years of administration experience