POINT > CLICK > HIRE
ReceptionistOR - Portland
We are looking for a Receptionist to join the team of a Title Insurance Company in Beaverton. No Title Insurance or Escrow experience necessary, but a great attitude and desire to learn, grow and launch your career is a must!
We are looking for candidates with experience answering multiple phone lines, able to handle heavy call volume daily, previous reception experience as well as great customer service and communication skills.
As a Receptionist, you are the "Welcoming Committee of the office! You are responsible for various duties that help support and ensure that the Office operates in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Escrow or Real Estate industry.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Distributes and collects incoming mail. Collects and processes outgoing mail. Responsibilities include determining, affixing, and recording postage on registered mail and packages. Also checking in and log all UPS & FEDEX packages.
- Greet and assist guests in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain supply room: Maintain supply inventory, order supplies, check in supplies when received from vendor, follow-up on problems with supply vendors and provide supplies to staff on request.
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency