POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Production ManagerNY - Brooklyn
Our client is looking for a Title Insurance Professional to join the team of a Title Insurance Company in Brooklyn.
Individual must be familiar with all aspects of the Title process. In this role, you would be managing two people and must have the experience and confidence to do so.
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective and efficient telephone and email communications
- Assemble complete and accurate title reports in an efficient and timely manner
- Tab, mail and FedEx title reports to relevant parties
- Place survey and other required miscellaneous municipal orders
- Follow up proactively and diligently with clients, municipal companies, and surveyors so that deadlines are met
- Update municipal and survey excel sheets as orders get completed
- Communicate effectively with reading department of files that need to be prioritized
- Carry out title and lien search amendments Interpret and explain municipal and coop lien searches to parties, as needed
- Assist in other areas of operation, as needed
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma Strong Computer skills Must be able to manage new orders, title bills, all survey related matters Must be able to interface/manage outside vendors to ensure timely response to customers Must have experience typing title reports Minimum of 2 years experience required, more is a plus