POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Loan ProcessorCA - West Covina
We are seeking a polished Consumer Loan Processor to join a well-established credit union based in Diamond Bar.
Perform a variety of activities including loan interviewing, processing or funding, of consumer and real estate loan products for members, while adhering to established policies, procedures and lending regulations. Provide quality member service. Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Interview, assist and advise members regarding credit union loan products and credit union services.
- Process loan applications for members and refer to a loan officer for approval or denial.
- Fund loans after approval by a credit union loan officer.
- Process loans, using lines or credit or credit card products where appropriate within established Credit Union Policies, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Review Credit Lines on existing lines of credit and card products for appropriateness according to established procedures and refer to a loan officer for action.
- Open title, order appraisals, flood certificates, Tax Service and insurance verifications when requested by a credit union loan officer.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate professional communication skills with members, credit union staff and vendors;
- Ability to follow oral instructions and written procedures;
- Make sound decisions based on logic and past experience;
- Member Service Oriented with a neat professional appearance;
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated and accurate;
- Must be a high school graduate with basic reading, writing and math skills;
- Prior consumer lending experience required;
- Experience with PC, Microsoft Word & Excel, ten-key, typing and spelling skills.