DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Member Service RepresentativeCA - Diamond Bar
We are seeking a Member Service Representative to join a well-established credit union located in Diamond Bar. Member Service Representative will report to the Branch Manager or designee during absence. He/she is responsible for accurate and efficient processing of member transactions, cross selling products and services, making modifications to accounts, adding account services, opening new accounts, and performing those functions according to the policies & guidelines of the credit union in a friendly, helpful manner.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity with a full-time schedule and the manager is looking to interview and fill this role ASAP, so please do not hesitate to apply.
- Process share deposit payments, loan payments and account transfers.
- Disburse cash and check withdrawals.
- Open, close and balance own cash drawer daily.
- Maintain drawer cash levels within prescribed amounts.
- Open new membership accounts.
- Address member inquiries about credit union services and about their accounts.
- Post and Log night, ATM and mail deposits. (Part of dual-control team.)
- Perform account maintenance as authorized.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- One to three years' experience in financial institution or other customer service industry with progressive cash handling responsibilities.
- May require bi-lingual language fluency, as needed to service members.
- Strong commitment to our mission - creating economic opportunity for traditionally underserved communities.
- Strong understanding of cultural competency.
- Preference for working in organizations that place priority on teamwork and collaboration.
- High School or equivalent.