POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Licensed Escrow Officer CommercialTX - Houston
We are looking for an Experienced Commercial Escrow Officer to join ambitious company looking to grow their market share.
The ideal candidate is;
- Looking to find a company dedicated to the Commercial Title Insurance Industry.
- Understands the value of networking and Association participation.
- Seeking to grow their core business out of the Central Ohio territory and into other markets.
- Results orientated individual, self driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy.
As an Escrow Officer you will be responsible for the following, including, but not limited to:
- Performing Officer's duties on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller, assisting lenders with their funding
- and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team, and managing all aspects of the transaction
- Performing customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow
As an Escrow Officer, you must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong
follow through and have the ability to follow departmental procedures. You must have the ability to
effectively present information, in face to face and small group situations, to customers, clients and
- High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience
- At least 4 years of experience as a lead Officer or equivalent experience in an escrow
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to comprehend and write instructions,
- correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Notary, preferred
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills,
- phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading