POINT > CLICK > HIRE
National Closing CoordinatorNJ - Montvale
specific duties are:
- Responsible for the preparation of the HUD-1 closing statements, receiving lender approval and providing figures to all parties as well as reviewing bank documents for accuracy prior to signing.
- Travel to retrieve bank drafts prior to attending closings in the office and/or at a Clerk's Office as required by the daily schedule.
- Returning closed loan packages to the lenders and any required disbursements to debtors.
- Handling any post-closing requirements by lenders and/or title companies.
- Minimum of two to five years of experience with real estate support, preferably as a real estate paralegal, real estate closer, real estate assistant, or similar position.
- Real estate experience at a law office preferred.
- Knowledge of separation of HUDs, reviewing title, clearing title, and real estate closings.
- Experience with HUD preparation software required.
- Secondary degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office and document management software or equivalent.
- Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed.
- Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all duties outlined above.