POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Front Office AssistantCA - Valencia
- Enssures timeliness of services rendered to patients
- Provides information regarding medical treatment and/or services to be offered during the visit and explains them to the patient/parent
- Listens to complaints from patients regarding services rendered
- Appropriate management of filing records, recording telephone calls and prescription refill information in electronic medical records
- Demonstrates accurate knowledge in management of emergency situations
- Accurately performs visual testing and on-site testing.
- Accurately file all patients' lab results, x-ray, EKG, SCANS and all miscellaneous documents after doctor signs off
- Maintains set-up for collection of all cultures and arranges transportation to Laboratory
- Maintains competency in all point of care laboratory procedures, including but not limited to: urine dipstick, glucose monitoring, urine pregnancy testing, rapid strep, lead level, hemoglobin.
- Under the direction of the license provider, administer injections and other diagnostic test/referrals as order, including immunization, completing lab and x-ray requisitions, and other services ordered
- Ensures that clinical visits summaries are printed and provided to each patient at the conclusion of the visit.
- Assists in preparation of office for a site review and audit