POINT > CLICK > HIRE
Title Insurance Agency Business Development ExecutiveTX - Dallas
The Agency Sales Representative is the Company's "Ambassador " to its independent policy issuing agents. Perform Agency related sales and marketing activities and strategies in the designated sales territory within the Agency Division. Target and develop new quality agency relationships that meet Company's Independent Agency Standards. Consistently build and enhance existing agency relationships, revenue and profitability within the sales territory. The Agency Sales Representative should always work to improve the quality and profitability of the agency network in their territory.
- Develop and pursue Agency sales and marketing goals and strategies.
- Target and solicit non-Company agencies to develop new quality agency relationships to drive revenue to Company.
- Build and enhance relationships with existing agencies who have multiple underwriters to increase premium revenue and profitability within the sales territory.
- Perform all due diligence and investigation necessary to identify qualified new agency candidates.
- Assist prospective agents in completing agency application documentation.
- Obtain completed agency application and all other documentation required by the agency approval process.
- Follow up to complete the agency application process for new agencies and obtain approval of the new agency.
- Complete set-up and initial training of new agencies.
- Provide new agencies with all approved access to and training on Company's agency related websites and software systems.
- Introduce new agencies to all applicable legal and underwriting personnel.
- Complete required agency visitations and complete Agency Visitation Checklist at least once per quarter.
- Complete Policy Inventory Reconciliations for all agents in the sales territory at least once per year.
- Monitor and assist agencies to ensure compliance with Company's Independent Agency Standards.
- Ensure agents' compliance with all relevant licensing and other regulatory requirements.
- Identify red flags and take immediate appropriate action to advise Company management and to minimize liability or exposure to Company.
- Keep agencies current on all relevant information about Company and all products and services available to assist agencies to be efficient and profitable.
- Keep agencies current on monthly remittance of premium and policies.
- Plan and participate in customer events, training and seminars.
- Keep Agency Services Manager advised of sales activities and results within the sales territory.
- Promote all relevant Company products and services and demonstrate their benefits and value to agents.
- Promote Company's national and local webinars and demonstrate their benefits and value to agents.
- Maintain and continually update the general agency data base for the sales territory.
- Knowledge of the Division's applicable rates and forms and ability to answer customers' questions regarding same.
- Other related duties as Company management may require.
- Role Specific Knowledge:
- Knowledge of local real estate customs and practices.
- Must be technology literate and open to changing technology; Knowledge of title, title insurance, agency claims, agency audit and agency related technologies.
- Practical knowledge of consultative sales techniques.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment for business opportunities.
- Must be able to use customer service skills in high stress situations and maintain poise.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
Completion of an undergraduate degree in an equivalent field or industry sales experience is required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the title or real estate industry which includes experience in consultative sales techniques.