POINT > CLICK > HIRE
ReceptionistFL - Naples
Individual is responsible for various duties that help support and ensure that the Office operates in an efficient manner. Various duties include, but are not limited to, Phones/Front Office/Office Supplies/Miscellaneous duties & projects. Directs incoming phone calls through the main line to the appropriate source. Greets and assists customers/guests in a positive and friendly manner.
- Answer main phone line and assist callers by answer their questions &/or referring the callers to a proper source. Take messages &/or forward to employee voicemail.
- Distributes and collects incoming mail. Collects and processes outgoing mail. Responsibilities include determining, affixing, and recording postage on registered mail and packages. Also checking in/log all UPS & FEDEX packages.
- Greet and assist guests in a positive and friendly offering coffee and/or substitute beverage
- Maintain supply room: Maintain supply inventory, order supplies, check in supplies when received from vendor, follow-up on problems with supply vendors and provide supplies to staff on request.
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous experience in an office environment; experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented